Wednesday, September 15, 2010

my race wish list

So now that I'm back to running again it's time to figure out all the races I'd like to run and all the races I'll actually be able to run/afford! I came across my wish list for 2010 the other day...I didn't end up running any of them since I got knocked up:-) (fun fact: little man is now 7 weeks and the most amazing thing I could ever imagine). Since joining Twitter I have heard about sooo many cool races and only wish I didn't have to take out a loan to run them all (entry fee, travel, hotels, food...yea, it adds up!) But here is what I would like to do in 2011

Mid Winter Classic- February 6
Maine Marathon (Here goes...my first marathon!! eeekkk!)
New England Runner Pub Series (This is a series of 6 races. I'm not sure what races will be part of it in 2011)
Of course all these races are subject to change. We'll see what happens. Depending on how my marathon goes, I might get crazy in 2012...stay tuned!:-) Have any suggestions of fun races to run in 2011? What's the one race you run every year??
Good luck to everyone training for fall marathons! I can't wait to run mine next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...